Are you a clear communicator?
Are you all-in, prepared, and reliable in your work?
Are you genuinely passionate about helping others succeed?
If you answered yes, we are interested in meeting you!
Aldrich is seeking a positive, energetic, driven person to be engaged in our front office as an administrative assistant. The person in this role will wear many hats and be the first point of contact with incoming phone calls and visitors to our office. Responsibilities also include general office duties and supporting accounting, marketing, and project administrative activities/functions.
Full-time position requires the following attributes:
- High school diploma or equivalent required (some college or post-secondary education preferred but not required)
- One year of experience with front office duties
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Attention to detail and commitment to high-quality outcomes
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects
- Experience using Microsoft programs including Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Familiarity with accounting software and Adobe programs is a plus
- Knowledge of the construction industry is preferred but not required
Aldrich offers a full benefits package, is committed to your career development, and promotes a family-friendly culture that encourages a balance between your personal needs and goals, and the corporation.
Aldrich + Associates, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all qualified applicants without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, or disability.