Are you a leader who understands the power of collaboration + the value of building relationships?
Are you a strong communicator + even better listener?
Are you motivated to work on technically challenging, diverse construction projects?
If you answered yes, we are interested in meeting you! Contact us to find out more about joining the Aldrich team, and our benefits, culture, and employment opportunities.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- 1-3 years of commercial construction experience as a project engineer
- Degree in construction management, engineering or related field experience
- LEED®, Lean, OSHA, or other industry-related credentials/certifications are a plus
- BIM, estimating + field experience is beneficial
A+ TEAM QUALITIES
- Excellent communication + organizational skills
- Attention to detail + commitment to high-quality outcomes
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
Aldrich offers a highly competitive compensation package, a commitment to career development, and a family-friendly culture that encourages a balance between the needs of the corporation and your family.
Aldrich + Associates, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all qualified applicants without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, or disability.