Are you a leader who understands the power of collaboration + the value of building relationships?
Are you a strong communicator + even better listener?
Are you motivated to work on technically challenging, diverse construction projects?
If you answered yes, we are interested in meeting you! Contact us to find out more about joining the Aldrich team, and our benefits, culture, and employment opportunities.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a superintendent
- 15 years working in the construction trades
- Commercial construction experience with a general contractor
- LEED®, Lean, OSHA, or other industry-related credentials/certifications are a plus
- Healthcare / institutional / critical care environment experience
- Strong understanding of building systems, specifically structural + exterior envelopes
- Working knowledge of CPM scheduling with either Primavera or Microsoft Project software
- BIM experience is beneficial
A+ TEAM QUALITIES
- Excellent communication + organizational skills
- Attention to detail + commitment to high-quality outcomes
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
Aldrich offers a highly competitive compensation package, a commitment to career development, and a family-friendly culture that encourages a balance between the needs of the corporation and your family.
Aldrich + Associates, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all qualified applicants without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, or disability.